YONSEI UNIVERSITY UNIVERSITY
Yonsei University is a private university located in Seoul, Korea. Founded in 1885, Yonsei is one of the oldest universities in Korea. It is one of the three best universities in the country.
Yonsei University is one of the only four universities in Korea to qualify for the ARWU World University Ranking, QS World University Rankings and The Times World University Ranking in 2010. In 2011, Yonsei was ranked 129th in the world and ranked 18th in Asia based on QS World University Rankings.
Yonsei University is proud to be the leading school in the field of education and research in Asia. 28,409 students are currently enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
TRAINING PROGRAM IN YONSEI
Korean language courses for international students: January, April, June, September. Tuition: KRW 1,660,000 / 3 months.
- Training program at Sinchon campus (Seoul): Economics, engineering, life sciences and microbiology, law, music, science education, medicine, dentistry, nursing nurse, ...
- Programs at International Campus (Songdo): engineering, business, pharmacy, Asian Studies, science technology, ...
- Curriculum at Wonju campus (Gangwon): social sciences, humanities, arts, science and technology, business, health sciences, medicine.
The Graduate School was founded in 1950 with the goal of building a Christian-based postgraduate environment. The Graduate School has continued to expand its Ph.D. program since 1961. To date, about 6,000 PhDs and 26,000 Masters have graduated.
The Graduate School currently has six major disciplines: Social Sciences and Humanities, Natural Sciences, Engineering, Education, Medicine, and Academic Programs.
- Charge for learning Korean: 6,640,000 KRW per year
- University fees: 3,657,000 – 7,230,000 KRW (depending on the specialty)
- Postgraduate fees: 4,596,000 - KRW 8,202,000 (depending on the subject area)
- Korean language program: graduates of high school or higher grade, Korean elementary school.
- Undergraduate program: minimum Korean level 3, graduation from upper secondary school or higher
- Postgraduate program: Korean level minimum 3, university graduation or above.
For further information, please contact: